Tony James Nelson II Road To Success

 



The road to success is never really easy and anyone who tells you otherwise is just lying to you. There's many people out in the world that are just looking for a quick come up as we would say. These are the people that will never reach whatever they are trying to achieve instead they will get quick money until it runs out, and the reason for that is they did not truly work hard for it and its called easy money for a reason. Always be careful of these people they will screw you over for a quick dollar and not even think twice about it.

There's so much information that can be found about me all over the internet mostly about my company Roovet International Corporation, But we will get into that later. Many people ask me what do I do for a living but thats always a trick question to me with to many correct answers. So I will break it down like this. My real job description is designer, what does that mean ? well its exactly like its says I design different things like websites, clothing and even the rooms in my house. But my title is Founder of Roovet International Corporation a company I started in Berlin , New York 8 years ago today.

The road to success is easy and simple just never give up and keep going until you find something that works for you. No one was there to hold my hand when I stated my first company, and no one was there to tell me do this and that I learned from trail and error. And with that being said I believe other people should learn the same way. I'm a high school and college drop out, But I'm very well educated both in the streets and in the books. I a true believer that the people throughout your life make who you are.

I made a lot of bad business moves that cost me many things and left me in bad spots including my daughter at 1 years old living in my office building. Its not a hard thing to figure out it was simple for me, I put my business before my personal life and left me without anything. So I fixed it, When I moved to Florida my first and main focus was making so my family had a roof over there heads at all cost and didn't care much about a business, even if I had to go and run out and get a job. I paid $1000.00 for my house in 2015 and now its worth $280,000.00 today. With the help of my girlfriend and father we started a new moving company call Florida State Moving & Storage Corporation and got back to business.

To Be Continued...... 


Comments

Popular Posts